Followers

passive week

Posted by sarai

Now the feeling of unproductiveness is starting to creep me inside. After almost 3 weeks of full house of visitors and sun tan holy week vacation, it is starting to sink in on me the reality of life. Obviously, need to get up my act to start working on the things I need to do for my better future of more travels, health insurance and financial security. Its been two weeks that I have been jobless and right now I still feel a little lazy after all those 3 weeks straight of fun.
I am happy my parents are fully supportive on my craziness and although at times my mom would let me feel her doubtfulness on my plans, she is trying hard on her best to be supportive.
So for now, since I am jobless and no money, I temporarily bid farewell to my travel buddies. I am restraining myself on traveling around the beautiful sites in the world to save for my future. It will be difficult and I will truly envy you but take heart, this will not take long! I will soon continue my adventure with you!

0 comments: