Followers

Hang-overs

Posted by sarai

It's been days since our last relative visitor left from spending holidays here with us and my body is still adjusting to the "no more visitors" mode. Although sometimes I love having the house all by myself and even though it's still been a week since they left, I miss the noise and the laughter they brought in the house.

So today, I tried my very best to keep my life going.I called up some friends to talk about the trip this weekend, the medical mission that I will be helping in Tagbilaran this Monday and some talk about the "bonding" plans which my classmate's boyfriend asked me to help. But still nothing productive came. It's still all plans.

After an almost whole gloomy day, the sun came out just in time to let me see the the sunset. Another day has ended...

0 comments: