Followers

Three Destinations

Posted by sarai

Two days from now, I'll be spending my next 9 days travelling to 3 different places. I'm used to travelling a lot but never in my young life have I been jumping from places to another in a very short span of time. I'm sure I was not raised like Bradgelina's brood but I have my share of travels when I was young.
My first trip this coming Wednesday will be in Bangkok, Thailand. Sure, Bangkok is great. I have been there once and I say that its pretty much the same as Philippines. Ofcourse, they are much cheaper there and more cleaner.

What I've been looking forward to my trip in Bangkok will be the :

- FOOD! I learn to love the thai food. Although its very spicy, its much delicious than the spicy Indian and Korean food I have tasted.
-Shopping for Clothes and Jewelry. The cheap clothes are just everywhere and the jewelries too. It's giving me a business idea about whole saling but unfortunately, there are too many people doing that same business here in the Cebu.

After three days in Bangkok, I'll go straight to Cagayan de Oro - the City of Golden Friendship for another 3 days stay. This is actually a business trip but I intended to go there just in time for the church festival.
I'll be seeing my old friends again and then do the mission I was brought to.

Just in time for the next activity, I'll be going to dumaguete. A leadership training will be held there by our import facilitator Rex dela Pena. It is going to be a tw0 days seminar and for sure if I won't get exhausted with my trips, I'll be joining them. But if not, I will be there to play with baby Josh.
So then for my next entry!

0 comments: