Followers

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Posted by sarai

If only I could wish that I could speak whatever is on my mind,
Defend myself from people who are trying to hurt me,
Be smart and converse intelligently with confidence to other people,
Brave to do whatever I want without thinking on what others may say
And live life free from what it seems to be a family obligation...

To do the things I love to do without hesitation,
Join adventure and explore the ends of the world,
And help those in need and find power to save them...
If only I could...

Yes, I have been travelling but bounded with poverty.
I see those in need but coward to stand and defend!
Ah, adventures! Yes, I have. Only more in my imagination,
To fulfill the things I cannot do....

I wonder what happened to me? The girl long ago who confidently
told herself, that "yes, someday, I will be there and make a difference
in this world! "

Now in my room, looking at the burnt i accidentally made on my skin,
I say enough of this! We have been born with a freedom of choice!
A choice to remain hidden comfortably in your own cocoon or step up,
and become a beautiful butterfly!

I say, step up! Enough of this boring, monotonous life!
I will step up. Don't care how hard the process will take.
I will be a beautiful butterfly.

March 2010, I do not fear you! I have a promise to fulfill to a dear friend.
I will press forward!

0 comments: